Saturday, October 30, 2010

Toco und TRESOR (again)

Tocotronic totally rocked my world. I didn't think they would be so good live, but they so were. Better than Neubauten, albeit in a completely different style. Highlight of the night : Aber hier leben, nein danke and Sag alles ab. They tore the house down. They opened with Eure Liebe tötet mich, which is my fave off the last album. Disappointed they didn't play Gegen den Strich and Imitationen, but what they did play, was fucking phenomenal!!!

Joined up with friends afterwards in the super long queue to Watergate. We then all got into cabs and went to TRESOR, wo gibt es keine Linie. I think it's the perfect place to go, because when you walk down that long hallway into the basement, and all you can hear is the deafening bass, you know you're in Berlin. I really love this place, particularly since they don't make a fuss at the door :-)

Berlin, endlich zu Hause.

No comments:

Post a Comment